Education - Readers
Learning to read isiXhosa is super easy with Tippie the elephant.
The next 10 Tippie adventures are proudly South-African, interesting and builds on the skills acquired in the Inqanaba 1 books. The text is supported by colourful, engaging illustrations to support comprehension and practise short vowel sounds and simple consonant clusters. These sequential reading books were designed with a focus on sound development, linking sounds and letters as well as continuing building success and self-confidence in reading. The Inqanaba 2 books still focus on short vowels, simple consonants, sight words and final position consonant clusters. Children will love Tippie's latest adventures as it is full of fun and humorous incidents along the way.
Titles in the Funda Ukufunda Iqanaba 2 (isiXhosa) series:
1. UTippie nenyamakazi yethamsanqa,
2. UTippie noFundi bayanceda,
3. UTippie kunye neqaqa,
4. UTippie uyathanda ukungcangcazela,
5. UTippie noFundi bafumana indlu yentaka,
6. UTippie noTshomi bayazingela,
7. UTippie kunye nentlanzi yegolide,
8. UTippie nomhlobo wakhe,
9. UTippie kunye neembovane,
10. UTippie udlala iqhinga