Nie-fiksie / Non-fiction: General / Algemeen
Nie-fiksie / Non-fiction - General / Algemeen
R 351You save R 39
Globalisation, the impending 4th Industrial Revolution and migration in the 21st century have catapulted workplace diversity and inclusion into the forefront as instrumental tools in the success of organisations. These concepts are the guiding principles that embrace multiple perspectives, build distinct corporate teams, develop leaders from different backgrounds and create organisations that are the right fit for a variety of individuals. Managing diversity in the South African workplace provides a scientific basis for understanding diversity and inclusion at the macro-legislative, meso-organisational and micro-individual levels.
Managing diversity in the South African workplace examines how diverse employees and groups can be accommodated within the South African workplace and the concomitant legislation that supports the inclusion of individuals from different backgrounds.
Contents include the following:
· Diversity in the South African context
· Diversity management concepts
· Theoretical perspectives on managing diversity
· Managing racial and ethnic diversity in the workplace
· Managing gender diversity in the workplace
· Managing religion and spirituality in the workplace
· Managing disability in the workplace
· Managing age diversity in the workplace
· Managing sexual and gender diversity in the workplace
· Managing diversity in South Africa: policy, plan and strategy
Managing diversity in the South African workplace can be used by undergraduate and postgraduate students at further and higher education institutions within South Africa as well as managers and human resource practitioners.
Publication date: 2020-01-10