Nie-fiksie / Non-fiction: Business / Besigheid
Nie-fiksie / Non-fiction - Business / Besigheid
The Savvy Investor's Pocket Guide is a self-improvement guide that identifies the common mistakes people make when dealing with their finances and sets out how to rectify them. It highlights how one can achieve financial independence by cutting back on some expenses, like luxuary cars, and the benefits of starting to save as young as possible. The book also explains in easy-to-understand terms how to:
• make shrewd investments in various investment vehicles;
• consolidate and eliminate debt;
• get the most out of life- and short-term insurance;
• draw up and stick to a budget;
• save enough money to retire; and
• draw up a will.
The Savvy Investor's Pocket Guide serves as a wake-up call to stop wasting money and start investing for a financially secure future. A must-read for anyone who wants to not only improve their finances, but their life in general.
Publication date: 2020-01-16