Children: Computer game guides
Children - Computer game guides
Empower your kids to stay safe online with this fun, comprehensive guide for kids aged 10+.
Packed with entertaining illustrations alongside practical information, the Social Media Survival Guide answers questions about all aspects of social media - the good AND the bad - making it a must-have tool for young people (and parents) to help navigate the online world safely and confidently and learn the best approaches to taking care of themselves.
- In-depth coverage of a range of important a difficult issues young people face including: body image, appearance-enhancing filters, influencers, sexual content and mental health
- Uses recognisable themes rather than platform specifics, making the content relevant long-term
- Tips on how to set up accounts safely and best manage privacy and messaging settings
- Addressing your persona, online reputation, and relationships
- Understanding fake news and information
- How to handle online bullying, as well as avoiding trolls
- Also includes links to professionally approved websites with more advice and support
- Expert advice from children's online charity, Childnet International