Nie-fiksie / Non-fiction: Populêre Sielkunde / Popular Psychology
Nie-fiksie / Non-fiction - Populêre Sielkunde / Popular Psychology
Ready to take the next step toward living in alignment with the Universe?
In Super Attractor, Gabrielle Bernstein lays out the essential steps for living in alignment with the Universe--more fully than you've ever done before.
'I've always known that there is a nonphysical presence beyond my visible sight,' Gabby writes. 'All my life I've intuitively tuned in to it and used it as a source for good. . . . What we call it is irrelevant. Connecting to it is imperative.' Super Attractor is a manifesto for making that connection and marrying your spiritual life with your day-to-day experience. In these pages, you'll learn to:
* Move beyond dabbling in your practice, when it's convenient, to living a spiritual life all the time.
* Take practical steps to create a life filled with purpose, happiness, and freedom.
* Feel a sense of awe each day as you witness miracles unfold.
* Release the past and live without fear of the future.
* Tap into the infinite source of abundance, joy, and well-being that is your birthright.
* Bring more light to your own life and the world around you.
This book is a journey of remembering where your true power lies. You'll learn how to co-create the life you want. You'll accept that life can flow, that attracting is fun, and that you don't have to work so hard to get what you want. Most important, you'll feel good. And when you feel good, you'll give off a presence of joy that can elevate everyone around you. After reading this book, you will know how to fulfill your function: to be a force of love in the world.