Nie-fiksie / Non-fiction: Legkaarte / Jigsaw Puzzles
Nie-fiksie / Non-fiction - Legkaarte / Jigsaw Puzzles
R 149Jy spaar R 50
Mindfulness is being wholly focused on the present moment, fully experiencing life as you live it and appreciating little moments of joy that occur every day. Experts say doing a jigsaw concentrates our focus on the moment at hand, creating a meditative state that works both the logical left and the creative right sides of our brains and brings us to a state of mindfulness. Mindfulness 500-piece jigsaw puzzles feature beautiful images from around the world, especially designed to captivate and challenge the mind, one piece at a time. Key Features:
• Exquisitely photographed images that are carefully considered with the perfect detail and
composition required for an engrossing, fun, challenging jigsaw puzzle.
• Mindfulness is a big trend and combining this with jigsaw puzzles is an obvious match.
• Studies have concluded that people who solve jigsaw puzzles can have longer life
expectancy, better quality of life and reduced chances of developing certain illnesses (e.g.
memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer's disease) by up to a third.
• A small study published in the journal Aging showed that among adults over age 55, those
who reported a better ability to savor life were more likely to report higher life satisfaction,
regardless of ill health.
• These high-quality value products will appeal to a wide market.