Nie-fiksie / Non-fiction: Stokperdjies & Handwerk / Crafts & Hobbies & DIY
Nie-fiksie / Non-fiction - Stokperdjies & Handwerk / Crafts & Hobbies & DIY
R 252Jy spaar R 28
CROCHET KNOW HOW 2 is the successor of the top selling CROCHET KNOW HOW, which was one of SA's top ten non-fiction books for 2014.
This beginner's guide to crochet provides general crochet information, including a host of new basic patterns and stitches.
The book comprises:
- New basic stitches such as the bullion stitch, the Solomon's knot, the extended single crochet and many more
- More than 100 pattern stitches
- Spirals and spiral shells
- Guidelines for the design of a basic crochet pattern and a winter hat
- How to form a square, triangle and hexagon out of a circle
- How to crochet layers
- How to crochet buttons
- How to insert a zip
- How to combine various patterns.